What's new

Short hunt yields a couple keepers

Wallhangers

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2008
Messages
897
Reaction score
59
Golden Thread
0
Location
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab Explorer SE Pro, T2 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a little time this evening to finish up a front yard that I started the other day. Ended up with an 1897 Barber Dime and a couple wheats (1919, 1950). The barber was about 9" deep and an iffy signal, but it pinpointed small so I dug it. Dug some other whatsits and can slaw. Days are starting to get numbered now!

100_2020.jpg
 
Congrats on the Barber!
I haven't seen a barber all summer!
Nicely Done.
Mark
 
Very nice!! :hello2:

Keep digging!
 
Ahhhhh yes the elusive barber dime! The holy grail that has eluded me! I just have one question......... Who do I gotta kill to get one of those dang things? lol

Nice goin Mark!

HH
Slipperyjack47
 
You don't have to kill anyone to get one of these Jack, I would be more than happy to trade this to you for your 1831 half dime. What a deal, you would profit 5 cents from that trade!
 
Sweet barber dime, very nice! And yes its starting to get cold.

Good luck,
HH.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom