What's new

Short Hunt

N2CU

Full Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2011
Messages
136
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mayville, NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Fisher F70, Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
About 1 1/2 hours at the freshwater beach. No tickets but I did have a young lady ask me if I can detect white gold. Yes, I can. Her husband lost his wedding band in the water. I asked for the general direction, thinking he was in the lake. No, he was up the creek (literally). Without a water detector and diving gear there's not much chance of me finding it but I took her number and a description of the ring anyway. Going back again this evening for a longer hunt. Lots of depositors in this 90+ degree heat.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0308[1].webp
    IMG_0308[1].webp
    40.8 KB · Views: 248
Upvote 0
always nice to get a good handful of clad! congrats
 
Always good for our sport if you can do a good deed. Hope you find somme gold next trip.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom