What's new

Short Hunt

flakefinder

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2010
Messages
1,157
Reaction score
161
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
2 Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tryed to get a hunt in before the weather came in , Had about a hour and a half before it hit and found 2 1906 IH penny and a war nickel and some clad.
 

Attachments

  • new Indian finds.webp
    new Indian finds.webp
    103.2 KB · Views: 316
  • 2 IH & Nickel.webp
    2 IH & Nickel.webp
    39.9 KB · Views: 313
  • new Indian finds.webp
    new Indian finds.webp
    103.2 KB · Views: 309
  • 2 IH & Nickel.webp
    2 IH & Nickel.webp
    39.9 KB · Views: 317
I'll take that any day. Great finds flakefinder. :icon_thumright: Nice IHPs - been a few months for me on those. What is the pendant looking thingy? I blew it up to get a better look, but no help really.
 

Attachments

  • CaptureXX.webp
    CaptureXX.webp
    35.7 KB · Views: 279
mjc_lakedweller said:
I'll take that any day. Great finds flakefinder. :icon_thumright: Nice IHPs - been a few months for me on those. What is the pendant looking thingy? I blew it up to get a better look, but no help really.
I am not sure looks like part to a watch , like a pendant watch :dontknow:
 
I agree. I'll take that in a short hunt or even a litter longer one.
 
WTG!!! Congrats! :icon_thumleft:
 
Nice score on the Indians!
 
nice short hunt!.....congrats on the IH's I've dug lots that look just like that, but should clean up pretty good. Not sure you got a war nickel there though....they usually come out looking more like silver. The dates range from 1942-1945.... the composition is 56% copper, 35% silver and 9% manganese. Anyway, good hunt! Thanks for sharing....looking forward to checking out more of your finds! :icon_thumright:
 
Congrats on the coins. :icon_thumleft: IH's are always good.

HH
 
Nice score on the Indians and War Nic!! :hello2: Congrats on a nice hunt!!
 
postalgriff said:
nice short hunt!.....congrats on the IH's I've dug lots that look just like that, but should clean up pretty good. Not sure you got a war nickel there though....they usually come out looking more like silver. The dates range from 1942-1945.... the composition is 56% copper, 35% silver and 9% manganese. Anyway, good hunt! Thanks for sharing....looking forward to checking out more of your finds! :icon_thumright:
it wasn't jumped the gun a little bit :icon_scratch:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom