What's new

Short hunt..............

James/Texas

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
77
Reaction score
92
Golden Thread
0
Location
Edinburg, Texas
Detector(s) used
Many. A lot. Whole bunch. Several.
Man it is humid today! But, I just had to get out for some metal detecting! Only could stand being out for just under an hour before I was soaking wet with sweat but did manage a bit of clad. If I could just stay out for about three or four hours, but this humidity takes it out of me! And to think I used to work in this stuff for 8 to 12 hours a day!
msf095.webp

 
Upvote 2
I turn into a early morning hunter in conditions like that. Even do a little night hunting. Congrats on getting out.
 
Nice digs, a good cool evening hunt is a great way to beat the heat of the day! Keep on swinging into the dark.
 
At least you were able to get out for a little while
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom