What's new

short road trip & Dimes 8/4/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
short road trip & Dimes 8/4/09

Didn't have the time to do a real road trip,so I stopped off at a couple of banks and picked up handrolls and boxes.
Results
1 Roll of halves= 1 40%
$180.00 Hand rolled quarters=0
$20.00 Hand rolled dimes=0
Dime box #1= 2 Rosies
Dime box #2=0
$780.00 hand rolled dimes= 5 Rosies
Today's total
1x 40% Kennedy
7x Rosie's
Lots to dump
 
Upvote 0
Re: short road trip & Dimes 8/4/09

Some is better than none. Nice haul :thumbsup: Have fun dumping! :laughing7:
 
Re: short road trip & Dimes 8/4/09

More silver for the stash!! Nice RH. The silver gods are smiling upon you!
 
Re: short road trip & Dimes 8/4/09

wish i could do dimes on a regular basis, they are easy to get, alot easier than halves, but they give me a HEADACHE. the eyes arn't what they used to be. it's true what they say, the vision is the first to go
 
Re: short road trip & Dimes 8/4/09

Silvercop,

One time, just once, instead of doing 10k in halves,do it in dimes. I'm curious how many you would get. I'd love to do it myself but I'd be to worried to lose my dump bank and branches. Once these go, I have to drive 50 miles to dump.

Went to the drug store and picked up the most powerful reading glasses they have. I just use them for dime edge searching.
 
Re: short road trip & Dimes 8/4/09

I did $9K the week before my sabatical last year, I got like 60+/- out of them 36 boxes. HH Mark
 
Re: short road trip & Dimes 8/4/09

Wow ! 60 plus ! Any Mercs or Barbers?
 
Re: short road trip & Dimes 8/4/09

I did 12 boxes in one shot from BoA last fall, got 31 including a couple mercs and 6 barbers.
 
Re: short road trip & Dimes 8/4/09

Best I ever got in a single dime box was 11 keepers mostly Mercs and a Barber.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom