enamel7
Gold Member
- Joined
- Apr 16, 2005
- Messages
- 6,415
- Reaction score
- 2,551
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North Carolina
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Gold
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hi all!
Took a short trip today. think next week I will get out some more because silver is starting to show up again in areas that had been dry. First bank only had one half and when I bought it I was given a 1964 quarter back in change. Total yield was:
1964 quarter.
1964 half.
( 8 ) 40%ers
1972 clad proof.
HH
Gilbert
Took a short trip today. think next week I will get out some more because silver is starting to show up again in areas that had been dry. First bank only had one half and when I bought it I was given a 1964 quarter back in change. Total yield was:
1964 quarter.
1964 half.
( 8 ) 40%ers
1972 clad proof.
HH
Gilbert
Upvote
0







