What's new

Short Sunday Afternoon Hunt

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I looked for less than 2 hours today because of a storm. I was pleased to find these.








This one is uniface.





Uniface tool.


 
Upvote 0
Nice finds again. Glad you shared.
 
Keep bringing them. I never get tired of seeing your good fortune in your hunts.
 
Oh my goodness. I need to catch up on all you hunts Americus. They show a big band of rain coming. Hope that it helps wash your fields.Nothing plowed here yet. Soon. I like the uniface tool of course.
 
These keep me hoping to get out soon!! Maybe this weekend... Thanks for sharing the goods! Maybe some pictures of them laying there before you pick 'em up!!
 
Looks like rain all week. You should be rolling in points soon!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom