What's new

Short vid on how to tell if its silver with the CTX. Plus a few silvers:)

Dr.Tones

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2013
Messages
479
Reaction score
1,300
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's a vid I made that describes how I can tell the difference between silver coins and non-silver coins. This works for me. I have included my setting as well. Please keep in mind that my ground might be very different from your ground and that the settings might have to be tailored to best suit your conditions. Thanks for watching!
 
Upvote 0
Thanks I really like your videos. I've tried to make make a few but I still after over 10 years get to pumped and forget to record. Lol

Scouts out!
 
Here's a vid I made that describes how I can tell the difference between silver coins and non-silver coins. This works for me. I have included my setting as well. Please keep in mind that my ground might be very different from your ground and that the settings might have to be tailored to best suit your conditions

Interesting trick, I can do the same thing on the AT-Pro. One thing that keeps me from using it is the thought of losing something that I've determined to not be silver and it turns out to be something my buddy finds and starts ragging me about missing it. ;)

Could never figure out why I would ever want to skip a coin.

Nice vid.

HH!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom