What's new

Shortage Over?????

Dozer D

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2012
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
3,083
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
Been doing a lot of dime boxes lately, with some good results of 3 & 4 per box, and also skunks. But have you guys noticed the FLOOD of the New 2020 coins that are now hitting the banks. I'm getting about 1 out of 3 boxes as 100% new coins, SKUNKS FOR SURE.
 
Upvote 0
Won't lie, will laugh when we find out 2020 coins are full of different errors because of the rushed minting process that become valuable down the road...
 
I am noticing a lot of branches with full vaults and when I take it coins to return, the tellers grunt.

Unfortunately, my coin machine bank closed their lobby.
 
I avoid those mwrs when I can for that reason. They are cranking out massive amounts of coins this season. That said the cwrs are barren for me of late. I got one silver from a mwr friday. Slim pickins here I'm getting more silver with the detector.
 
I'm starting to prefer asking for CWRs first then MWRs. Chances are better to get a collection dump.
 
when I get MWRs with new dimes or nickels, I just dump them - I don't even open them.
 
but TAKE the MWR for quarters. Look for the W quarters. And CWR for quarters always seem to have 4 or 5 nickels in the boxes instead of quarters. Why would someone scam the box for a mere $0.20? They give up their honesty for 20 cents!
 
Really odd, my main CU has had closed lobby since April. They come out to the car if forms need to be signed or large withdrawals or deposits need made. My secondary CU a mile away has been open for months.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom