E empty_pockets Sr. Member Joined Apr 7, 2012 Messages 268 Reaction score 176 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 4, 2014 Thread Owner #1 We all dig but have no idea where it came from....Shotgun
Man o' War Full Member Joined Mar 15, 2014 Messages 201 Reaction score 141 Golden Thread 0 Location N.E. Oklahoma Detector(s) used Omega 8000 Primary Interest: Other Apr 4, 2014 #2 Sweet
beepbeepin Full Member Joined Aug 24, 2012 Messages 130 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Location Schenevus, NY Detector(s) used Whites M6 Apr 4, 2014 #3 Thanks empty, very useful info
D doc-d Bronze Member Joined May 19, 2013 Messages 1,645 Reaction score 2,539 Golden Thread 0 Location Pacific Northwest Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 5, 2014 #4 Very nice, thank you
M Msbeepbeep Platinum Member Joined Jun 24, 2012 Messages 15,841 Reaction score 24,153 Golden Thread 0 Location MA Detector(s) used M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 5, 2014 #5 Thanks! I found one in my collection of stuff the other day. I thought it was a jeans button for a long time! Lol!
Thanks! I found one in my collection of stuff the other day. I thought it was a jeans button for a long time! Lol!