What's new

Shotgun Headstamps?

Valley Ranger

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2011
Messages
2,523
Reaction score
1,396
Golden Thread
0
Location
Shenandoah Valley
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Makro Racer 2, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Fellow TNet'rs - if anyone has old shotgun shell stampheads you don't want, I'd love to have them. I re-purpose them for bolo ties, etc. I'll pay a reasonable amount for them. I don't want new ones - looking for the old dirty ones. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Thanks!
 
I've thrown away hundreds..... they make me angry. Probably have a bunch of late 1800's ones in a trash bucket somewhere, you could just have them.
 
i keep every one i find i am going to make a display for them one day
 
Angry? Funny how different people view different finds. I love finding them, got another good one yesterday :occasion14:
 
I got a full box of Rem. #4s one ful box of Winchester-Western #7-1/2 and a couple of boxes mixed miscellaneous- all roll crimped paper complete with the overshot cards stamped with the shot size. I'm willing to part with some (maybe a dozen?)for the cost of postage to you Valley Ranger.They gotta go USPS marked "OMC" cause they are still loaded. I won't be home till March though- pm me if interested. They are post WWII, but pre- Viet Nam as far as I can tell.
 
we have an insider joke around here. we call them 12th Georgia button. Get it ? 12 GA
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom