What's new

Shotgun Shell Rings?

swizzle

Sr. Member
Joined
May 3, 2003
Messages
457
Reaction score
94
Golden Thread
0
Location
upstate ny
I've been looking for 2 days now for the site on how to turn your shotgun shells into rings. I've found one site but they're making the wrong type and have no instructions on how to make them. Well I was looking I saw a different project that I'd like to try too. Its making shotgun shell keyrings. Does anyone know a good site with pics and instructions? I have to get a few special bits for my dremel but other then that I'm ready to start turning my dug trash into treasure. Swiz
 
I Have Seen Buttons made from Shotgun Brass

But Unless it was a Very Large Caliber
I Can't imagine making a ring from one.

not so sure how easy it is to manipulate brass either.

will have to do a search on that
 
Do a search for coin rings. Maybe they could be made the same way.
 
They make them out of 12 gauge shotgun shells. All that you see is the wording that's around the rim becomes the wording around the outside of the ring. Its split so that its adjustable. Now don't laugh to hard. Here's my first attempt at homemade jewelry. I found the spoon over to my mother in laws yesterday and the Herkimer diamond I found last week at my old claim. I'm thinking about painting some kind of design on it. I'm not sure yet. Is there a simple way to plate metal at home? Swiz
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4204.webp
    IMG_4204.webp
    37.9 KB · Views: 652
  • IMG_4206.webp
    IMG_4206.webp
    26 KB · Views: 468

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom