What's new

Shotshell?

NadiG

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2020
Messages
40
Reaction score
24
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab X- Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20200504_161214.webp 6,5 cm long.
 
Definately not a shotshell. I think it may be a ration or tax token holder/dispenser similar to the upper one in this image.

Vintage-Trolley-Bus-Transit-Ration-Token-Coin-Holders-Dispensers-set-of-2.webp
 
Upvote 0
I guess it is a type without holes then?
 
Upvote 0
It's a dime bank. Charlie P's photo is correct
aluminum_dime_saver_1_1024x1024.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Not even sure if they ever used ration tokens or tax tokens in Denmark. As I said - just a guess. Could be a kid's coin bank or dime holder for the 1940's polio drives (held $5.00 worth when full and then you were supposed to send it in to The March of Dimes).
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom