gwargasm
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- Nov 7, 2012
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I saw this ad on ebay:
Air Knife Compressed Air Excavation Tool | eBay
The starting bid is way low. Those things are worth $1,000 a pop new. I'm tempted. I can get through a ton of earth with this thing. It'll save me a lot of time. I just don't know if renting an air compressor is worth it.
Anybody have any experience with these things?
Air Knife Compressed Air Excavation Tool | eBay
The starting bid is way low. Those things are worth $1,000 a pop new. I'm tempted. I can get through a ton of earth with this thing. It'll save me a lot of time. I just don't know if renting an air compressor is worth it.
Anybody have any experience with these things?
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.










