What's new

Should i clean this

spericreed

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 16, 2013
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I found this old penny and looks to have a piece of another coin on it. It's real dirty. Should I clean it a little ?

Thanks
 

Attachments

  • image-1390663111.webp
    image-1390663111.webp
    34.8 KB · Views: 159
  • image-1409907491.webp
    image-1409907491.webp
    32.6 KB · Views: 149
  • image-2550702269.webp
    image-2550702269.webp
    33.9 KB · Views: 146
  • image-685696034.webp
    image-685696034.webp
    31.8 KB · Views: 143
  • image-1815742470.webp
    image-1815742470.webp
    34.2 KB · Views: 140
nice find dont know how a person would clean that up looks like its been in a fire
 
Humm fire never thought that. Shame it's nice looking coin
 
yeah it is be nice if that melted chunk would come off
 
I don't think that it is a melted chunk. I can the O or the C from one cent on the chunk part. It's to dirty to tell which it is.
 
try to pull it off
 
Tried that. No way is it going to come off without a tool.
 
great_find.gif
Interesting find spericreed! It almost looks like the penny was in a fire and a piece of soft metal was against it?
 
Weird really looks like a penny on top of it. Could another penny melt on top ? I tried to get a better picture where you can see the O or the C on the top chunk.
 

Attachments

  • image-3701064529.webp
    image-3701064529.webp
    26 KB · Views: 134

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom