Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds but what's with the little girly pics, LOL, I can hardly see the nice relics and finds. Thanks for the post, would love to do a hunt with you sometime, you seem to be a hardcore detectorist/adventurist. HH, Mike

Dave N Japan

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2006
Japan
Detector(s) used
CZ-3D, CZ-20,CZ-21, F-75 LTD, AT Pro, F-44
Fisher Impulse 8 and 10,
GTA 750 CTX (new)
ADS Master Hunter 7 (Retired)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
WOW....maybe I need to come back to the states! That looks like the kind of thing I would like to do! Use to dig dumps when I was a kid with my brother..Wonder what happen to all those old bottles?? I think his ex-wife got them :(
Anyway, way to go girl!!! and thanks again with the help on my bottle...It made my day!

The Seeker

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2005
Keep on Digging!
Detector(s) used
MINELAB Explorer-II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That poor Rabbit must be going through withdrawls....You just raided his hole and took his stash........Nice pics and those are some cool bottles, relics and the bulbs look like the old flash bulbs.....It seems you are getting better as the weeks go on....I am definately looking forward to detecting and your future posts!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;)

Pennyworth

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2006
:o Wow unbelievable! Those are some GREAT finds,love the relics,bottles and you even found silve! Is that
a cap gun? OK, so I need to make a mental note and look for large holes to stick my hands in, with my luck I'd probably get bitten by an animal. :P lol

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
I bow to thee ooooooo Gypsy Queen!! ;D You ROCK girlfriend!! Wish I could come for a visit.....my skinny little butt would have been in that hole quicker than any stupid rabbit!! I could just see you pulling me back out by my feet......nails dug into the ground.....squeeling like a pig!! :P Congrats on some really cool finds!

Happy Hunting,
Moon

OP
OP
Gypsy Heart

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Re: Should I Crawl In That Hole Or Not?? Sundays Photos Added!

The Rabbit Hole has got considerably larger! Been digging in it all day!
Found the really cute china with Scottsmen in kilts and dressed like card people..Aces,Hearts etc .
The old silverware has glass inserts in the handles and the forks only have three tines.Was glad the clay pipe came out unbroke...first one not broke that I have found...marked Germany.The China is broke because of things like these heavy iron hoes being thrown on top of them. The one measures 8 inches across.The spike is 22 inches long and what it was for ????? Then the top was to a stien that was broke....And here is all the iron I will trade Timmy for that compact he found!
The tiny bottles are my favorite and was happy to find the pretty perfume bottle with stopper. The stopper has a key on it and the letter H.
I found several of the little green bottles that say"Knorrs Genuine
Hien Fong Essence Detroit Mich."
Sorry for the rotten photo of the ring...but it is siver with a tiny gloved hand on it. The hand also is wearing a ring.
Also hauled home about twenty broken pottery and stoneware crocks and bowls...I cant bear to see them just lying there so will put them in my flower beds!
I found this place from looking at old maps...absolutely nothing left of the farm,no foundations ...nothing...My first clue was the ox shoe and then I knew that I had followed the map correctly and that I was in the right place....Rabbit Hole was found on side of hill and all that I saw was old iron laying around ..So I shined the light in that hole and saw a huge piece of crock looking back at me...thats all I needed ! Hahahaha.....The rest is history

Attachments

• PIC00017.JPG
    PIC00017.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 652
  • PIC00016.JPG
    PIC00016.JPG
    17.9 KB · Views: 659
  • PIC00014.JPG
    PIC00014.JPG
    19.7 KB · Views: 652
  • PIC00013.JPG
    PIC00013.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 664
  • PIC00002.JPG
    PIC00002.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 667
  • PIC00021.JPG
    PIC00021.JPG
    13.2 KB · Views: 650

Ilovetodig

Feb 14, 2005
Now in Guam
Detector(s) used
ACE 250/ Fisher D2
Aesome digs Gypsy but I think that spoon handle is just some "melted lead". Keep digging and keep posting.

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
WOW Gypsy!! Excellent work and great research!! Can't wait to see what else shows up. HH!

BTW, maybe you should change the the topic to "Alice in Wonderland". ;)

ashleen

Bronze Member
Aug 25, 2005
NH
WTG, Gypsy!
Was you wearing your good-luck-gypsy-totem-buckle???
Your homework serves you well :) :)
Now....go back and get the seeeeeeeeeeelver!

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
“Wake up, Alice dear!” said her sister. “Why, what a long sleep you’ve had!” :D

I think that could be a great new nick-name for GH! :D Alice!

What some awesome finds! Looks like you been mighty busy this week. Keep 'em comin!

;)

R

rvbvetter

Excellent finds!!! Be careful that it's not a Badger hole and you find him home next time. WTG!!! HH

OP
OP
Gypsy Heart

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
nybuford said:
Yikes... Gypsy.. what are you going to do with all that junk? ;D
Here is what I do....After taking out what I want...I return the junk to the original hole. If that isnt possible, I have a hole dug in my own woods that it all goes into.......that way somebody, fifty years from now will stumble on it and think,"WOW, I just hit the jackpot" . I do sprinkle new pennies among the junk in the hole, so it will give them incentive to keep digging through all that junk! ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread