What's new

Shovel ...

sanddigger

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2012
Messages
88
Reaction score
24
Golden Thread
0
Location
Long Island New York
Detector(s) used
beach hunter 300
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I Need to get a Good Shovel for the Woods ,May be on to something in the wood..:treasurechest: were do I get a Good Shovel ? Thanks ,Sanddigger I for Got I Need a Big Shovel... it may be deep very deep..
 
Last edited:
Cold Steel Special Forces shovel. Bang for your buck.

CO92SF.webp
 
Lesche Ground Shark 40"40GShark%20SM.webp

or the T Handle Sampson shovel are my favorites
samson_digtool_thand_LG_SM.webp
 
sent you a PM
 
Recently I just started using a short spade for digging and what a difference! It is so much easier for digging than a knife or hand trowel. I've been checking out shovels recently and as Lakemonster stated the Cold Steel seems like an awesome shovel! Going to have to get one myself. Check it out on Youtube!
 
crasy ass tool...nice to have with you on night hunts
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom