What's new

show mumszie your pesos

  • Thread starter Thread starter digum smacks
  • Start date Start date
D

digum smacks

Guest
c-mon everyone should have one of these off the list.lets see them pesos.i didnt know they were $38mi will have to cash them in :tongue3:
 

Attachments

  • pesos.webp
    pesos.webp
    38.4 KB · Views: 309
  • colombia.webp
    colombia.webp
    33.4 KB · Views: 316
Upvote 0
PESOS!!!!!! I AINT GOT NO STINKING PESOS!!!!!!!!!! :tongue3:
 
I found em, dug em and have them.

I will post pics of what's left of em when I get back in town.

When I get to many of them its off to Pizza Patrón, they accept Peso's :thumbsup:
 
this enough or do you needs all 3 big handfulls ????
 

Attachments

  • SDC10254.webp
    SDC10254.webp
    60.9 KB · Views: 293
  • SDC10256.webp
    SDC10256.webp
    77.1 KB · Views: 280
  • SDC10378.webp
    SDC10378.webp
    18.2 KB · Views: 272
  • 290393085_tp.webp
    290393085_tp.webp
    18.5 KB · Views: 234
  • 121-550.webp
    121-550.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 272
  • 290393066_tp.webp
    290393066_tp.webp
    14.8 KB · Views: 226
  • SDC10254.webp
    SDC10254.webp
    60.9 KB · Views: 269
  • SDC10256.webp
    SDC10256.webp
    77.1 KB · Views: 273
  • SDC10378.webp
    SDC10378.webp
    18.2 KB · Views: 258
  • 121-550.webp
    121-550.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 278
  • 290393066_tp.webp
    290393066_tp.webp
    14.8 KB · Views: 222
  • 290393085_tp.webp
    290393085_tp.webp
    18.5 KB · Views: 224

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom