Show off your Chickens! Post your favorite foul here...

That picture of Elvis was after his karaoke ...

94481856.jpg

So my wife was all "aawww" when I told her that my friends have shared their chicken pics..

Then the Elvis pic made her almost throw up in her mouth...

Thankyou AARC...ya done good.

I'll get pics of my girls soon, they wanted a professional photographer. They are not spoiled.

Many members disagree with you about your girls not spoil. They eat better then most of us.

uploadfromtaptalk1461862268148.jpguploadfromtaptalk1461862287579.jpg My wife and daughters chickens. Eattin minnows from the bait shop.

Thanks Digg'n, that's great!

AARC...I think you should get a BANNER for finding that one!!

Last edited:
wowzers how did I ever miss this thread?

oh yeah, because it's a thread for girls

Well I found a chicken the week before last while detecting. Only chicken I have. Sorry, it is missing it's head.

My wife wants me to build a condo like that....I'm looking to get a kit, as opposed to building it from scratch(ooh, a pun!)
Might be too big though, still only got 2 girls.

I agree, farm eggs are better. Especially in summer, when the chickens can get a belly full of bugs and vegetables. When you crack them open the yolks look like a deep orange setting sun. But when you crack open a store-bought egg the yolks are a sick-looking yellow and run. It's just those dang chicken snakes you have to fight with. Being in a dark hen house early in the morning and reaching your hand down to get eggs and you suddenly realize there's a 5 foot snake coiled up! Now that'll wake you up in a New York minute!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back