Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Kuger

I am a avid supporter of hunting, and personally found the photo amusing. Perhaps you are as admitted, extra sensitive from the onslaught of attacks from the most liberal in our society. This thread was started to have a little fun, and to keep us from getting overun by the doom and gloom that sometimes comes from within this states lack of leadership. Just my humble opinion...

trinityau

Jan 20, 2010
Redding, Ca
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, GP 3000 modified
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Here you go, its snowballin and getting out of control... TRINITYAU/RAYMILLS

Attachments

• deer1.jpg
    deer1.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 137
  • deer2.jpg
    deer2.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 140
  • deer3.jpg
    deer3.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 134
  • deer4.jpg
    deer4.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 140
OP
OP
Oakview2

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
I thought the photo shopped stuff was clever, the cartoon shirts look like the left's propoganda machine

JimmeyC

Oct 15, 2012
N. Tonawanda, Amherst, NY
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug, Garrett Ultra GTA 1000, Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trinity, I must say... WOW-!!!! THAT IS QUITE A PICTURE!!! I visit your area for a few weeks every summer to do some hiking and prospecting.... but WOW!!! And a beautiful area to boot! Thank you so much for sharing!

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I always enjoy looking at Herbs pics too as spent many 1,000s a days in some of the same areas and changes are amazing. I must admit I've looked at Rays pic a few times more as have been sent many emails from many finds in many areas BUT,just like my sdbox ,when you see the sum of the total it's indeed quite breathtaking--thanks again Ray---John

mellowyellow

Sep 30, 2012
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Gold bug
Very nice Jonny boy, setting more tempers off eh! Hahahahaha. Drama oozes from your posts. Honestly I thought the pic was pretty funny, and do not see the "offensiveness". But to each his own.

I hunt as well, but only knife and bow hunting. I like to keep the playing field nice and fair.. Get up an close with the lads...

John when you coming to SoCal so we can prospecting, this way you'll post less with less drama and you'll get some goooold!! Stop typing and let's get diggin playa.

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do hate people that tie game to the grill/roof etc

Last edited:

trinityau

Jan 20, 2010
Redding, Ca
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hey Kuger, After looking at this post and the duration of the post I have to apologize. You probably have not found any gold lately and you are possibly going through withdrawal. This could be why you have been on edge on the hunting thing. If it is any consolation I have a picture of a Game Warden tied to the roof of a pickup that is hauling a dredge down to the river. LOL Come on up to Redding for a day and maybe we can fix that. LOL TRINITYAU/RAYMILLS

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Ray,yea,I am on edge have been for about 3 years,and recently quit chewing tobacco....LOL!!In the grand scheme of things it is superficial I guess,it just seems like everything I enjoy is being taken away and daily who I am is being bombarded....I really start to feel alone,and here is where we are all supposed to be like minded?
Anyway Ray,I sure do appreciate to offer,thats big of you and maybe someday I can get up there if nothin else just to chat!!!Thanks Cody

Aurabbit79er

Oct 29, 2012
Southern California
Detector(s) used
A cheap little Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All from San Gabriel East Fork River.
From 40 yards below the broken Jeep Bridge. 1018121905.jpg

This glory hole 100 yards above Heaton Flats. HFGloryhole08-03.jpg

The short vile came from the glory hole. 1023120952.jpg

The hole was on the west side 30' from the water, under tall trees.
Others had started the dig, I just continued it. There were several 5' to 8' rocks, stacked by the river, in a tight ring.
Except for the Heaton Flats Boy Scout mining day pocket we hit with a 1/4 oz. in 3 shovel fulls, this hole is the best I've done in a 2 day trip. 4 grams.
Dig smart.

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
COME ON RAY I JUS' GOTTA SEE THAT A ONE. Send me another email,to eliminate all the flammers, with the rest a your pix take recently. Gotta admit I've looked at that pic a yours quite a few more times bud---hahahaha as 1 addict to yet another--ain't it grand???John

trinityau

Jan 20, 2010
Redding, Ca
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hey John, here you go, a few more. TRINITYAU/RAYMILLS

Attachments

• johna.JPG
    johna.JPG
    100.3 KB · Views: 177
  • johnb.jpg
    johnb.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 183
  • johnc.jpg
    johnc.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 167

mellowyellow

Sep 30, 2012
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Gold bug
Hoser John said:
COME ON RAY I JUS' GOTTA SEE THAT A ONE. Send me another email,to eliminate all the flammers, with the rest a your pix take recently. Gotta admit I've looked at that pic a yours quite a few more times bud---hahahaha as 1 addict to yet another--ain't it grand???John

Yo JH. You have been Mining a very time. Would you mind sharing a few of your pics through the years? I know you gotzzzz da gooold.. Don't hide it, divide it!

Love to see a few pics of some of your prize nuggets...

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hey Ray, my wife just smacked me in my shoulder and said I am not using my detector right! lol

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1,ooos posted,recenly here on best finds forum--was supposed to be flameless but... I have another safe deposit box dedicated to shasta county gold only,and yep a bign'-got a pic somewhere?? Just a little while as mining since 56(see share thread) and detecting 1961 with a hahaha bfo I made from a Tandy craft kit as Heathkit made the build your own and the beaches were lined with GOLD jewlelry/SILVER coins by the bucketfull,no others detector folks--no beach cleaning machines-NO POPTOPS but bottle caps and foil till ya wanted to cry-a yessss in da day--John

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My my my I found the safe deposit box pic for shasta county. Rays righteous nuggies are akin to the aunts,uncles,nieces,nephews and all make me sooooooooooooo warm and fuzzy-pic is a couple a year old so many more relatives joined in the incarciration as saving for for OLD JOHN" what ??? wait a minute now I'm already old as dirt and purt' near as crusty. Ifn ya wanna see crusty you should see Ray after he belly crawls for miles underneath manzanita,through rat piles,hikes 10 miles a day(he's part mountain goat) and kisses rattlers to get a pass by. Truth be told weze both CRAZY all LL but what a ride-John

Attachments

• 100_0106.jpg
    100_0106.jpg
    490.2 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Damn thats a good pic. :)

mellowyellow

Sep 30, 2012
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Gold bug
Have Mercy! Yeah, your nuts, but join the club.. You can say what Eva you want... You have enough gold nugs to make a Mr. T Necklace.

That is impressive.. Hats off...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread