Show your best find or most interesting fnds, from novice to accomplished miner

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the link to round mountain gold pics, Oakview. When I was in calif. dredging, I didn't know about crystallized gold or leaf gold - it was only nuggets, flakes, and dust. One clean-up I found this 3 gram sliver of yellow metal in the sluice and thought it was brass. I gave it away - oh well. Since then, i've learned about
the many different forms of gold there are! Thanks for bringing up a bad memory,LOL P.S. If you ever get arrested, and you have a vial of gold on you, the cops check it in as "yellow metal" - another bad memory:laughing7:

Last edited:

trinityau

Jan 20, 2010
Redding, Ca
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, GP 3000 modified
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hello all, Here is a picture of a few good years in the Redding area. This gold was all found using a detector. A few members urged me to post this picture, I thought I had posted it before. Thanks, TRINITYAU/RAYMILLS

Attachments

• GOLD PIC.jpg
    GOLD PIC.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 312

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ray's pic is also hanging up at the miners cache if anyone ever finds themselves in there. :)
Awesome Gold Ray! :)

mellowyellow

Sep 30, 2012
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Gold bug
trinityau said:
Hello all, Here is a picture of a few good years in the Redding area. This gold was all found using a detector. A few members urged me to post this picture, I thought I had posted it before. Thanks, TRINITYAU/RAYMILLS

Wow, really amazing. I have a loooong way to go. My gold collection is growing but very slowly. Gonna keep moving dirt and hope you all left some yellow for me! Lol

JimmeyC

Oct 15, 2012
N. Tonawanda, Amherst, NY
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug, Garrett Ultra GTA 1000, Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great Finds everyone! New here at T-Net and lovin the site! In NY but get out to the trinity area at least once a year to get my gold fix!!!That's right, I got the "fever".... Any how, Had my best year ever this last Aug! A penny weight nugget and some very nice pickers! For the most part we just hand dig, sluice and snipe. We make or modify most of our tools and seem to have it down. Then again... Ya can always learn something new! I sure wish there were gold deposits in NY but to pass the time between trips the GF and I go metal detecting... Hope you enjoy the pic and would love to share some stories!

20121020_100554-1_edit0.jpg

trinityau

Jan 20, 2010
Redding, Ca
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, GP 3000 modified
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hello All, Thanks for the comments. I had actually thought about doing something like that picture and never got around to it. A friend of mine at the local mining store, Chip Hess, The Miners Cache, together with his wife made this picture. They let me create a larger image at a imagery shop and I framed it.

I wish we had cell phones earlier as I dont remember how many pounds of nuggets that were never in a picture. Back then I never carried a bottle, I use to just put the gold in my pockets and dump it out in the black gold pan I kept in the rig. Ahh, those were the days, walking back out to the truck with gold in both pockets. I still continue to find gold and every now and then I still stumble onto a new area with a few patches. Thanks again to Chip Hess and his wife. Thanks for looking, TRINITYAU/RAYMILLS

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I fail to see the humor in that.Many people like myself depend on,and prefer wild game and dont like the dependancy of what the "Man",is feeding me,and mine.....I would not have expected something like this from you John

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now this is funny........:laughing7:
Deer_20hunter.jpg

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well,I used to respect ya........John......

Dihren

Jun 13, 2012
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kuger said:
I fail to see the humor in that.Many people like myself depend on,and prefer wild game and dont like the dependancy of what the "Man",is feeding me,and mine.....I would not have expected something like this from you John

How is his picture offensive?

JimmeyC

Oct 15, 2012
N. Tonawanda, Amherst, NY
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug, Garrett Ultra GTA 1000, Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's all fun and games till a squirrel runs off with your shiny bottle of gold!!!

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FOR THE RECORD-photo made by hunters--for hunters--as FUN/JOKE--when a nation/people lose the ability to laugh at themselves they are indeed doomed to a life of ignorance/gloom/doom. Fair weather friends are NOT friends if predicated on absolute agreement to every aspect of my mind,I'm not here for a WIFE just having fun....Ray now I've looked at that pic at least 115 times,god I love gold. You will never please everybody so please yourself and leave the mama drama/pantytwisting to someone else and have some bloody fun for gods sake.......................

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One very similar except with deer is theposter for a group here trying to get all hunting stopped...sorry but its a subject I am a litle sensitive about....so we should make a picture of a dredger killing a salmon....is that hilarious?
I personally am sick and tired of losing rights and made feel I am less of a person because I enjoy living off the land,and if we ourselves start promoting there propaganda,that sir is the beginning of the end

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread