rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 6, 2013 #1 Only 1 yes you will have to pick a favorite. Most already know which one is mine and resent. Attachments 100_4246.webp 246.7 KB · Views: 105 100_4247.webp 255.2 KB · Views: 99 Upvote 0
eastTNJoe Hero Member Joined Mar 4, 2013 Messages 546 Reaction score 616 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 6, 2013 #2 My favorite was the one I found when I didn't even expect to hunt. My wife was shopping and I was lucky enough to find a field to walk. It was back in March.
My favorite was the one I found when I didn't even expect to hunt. My wife was shopping and I was lucky enough to find a field to walk. It was back in March.
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,706 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 6, 2013 #3 Here's mine! Oh wait, I haven't found a point this year! In fact I haven't even been on a hunt that I can remember!
Here's mine! Oh wait, I haven't found a point this year! In fact I haven't even been on a hunt that I can remember!