What's new

Sidewalk Art

Ray S ECenFL

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2007
Messages
2,540
Reaction score
20
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Central Florida WP
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT / M6

Attachments

  • Sidewalk_Chalk_Art_Batman.webp
    Sidewalk_Chalk_Art_Batman.webp
    31.1 KB · Views: 802
  • media_httpimageshuffi_wtbnD_jpg_scaled1000.webp
    media_httpimageshuffi_wtbnD_jpg_scaled1000.webp
    24.9 KB · Views: 849
  • 3d-chalk-art-waterfall-parking-lot-edgar-mueller.webp
    3d-chalk-art-waterfall-parking-lot-edgar-mueller.webp
    76.6 KB · Views: 1,772
  • 3d-sidewalk-art-kurt-wenner.webp
    3d-sidewalk-art-kurt-wenner.webp
    104.8 KB · Views: 3,174
A while back I read where a guy painted an open manhole in a New York sidewalk and people were actually seen walking around it. :laughing7:

Too cool........
 
bigscoop said:
A while back I read where a guy painted an open manhole in a New York sidewalk and people were actually seen walking around it. :laughing7:

Too cool........

The only thing I am familiar with is this one.
 

Attachments

  • chalk art.webp
    chalk art.webp
    31.3 KB · Views: 1,066

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom