Signs of Possible Medical Conditions

Actually AU24K I do do that,but i also get ridiculed for doing what you suggest.Not that it bothers me because it doesnt.It gets tiring hearing fools ramble on about things they dont know about.By the way my best advice stay away from the flu shots.

I know what works great for any pain from inflammation... I have been using white (California Raisins) soaked in gin till the alcohol evaperates, usually takes 5-7 days if stirred daily. You eat couple teaspoons a day, I am making a new batch right now...

Been using it for last 4.5 years, works great, so far every relative or friend I have got to use worked for them as well.

Treasure_Hunter said:
I know what works great for any pain from inflammation... I have been using white (California Raisins) soaked in gin till the alcohol evaperates, usually takes 5-7 days if stirred daily. You eat couple teaspoons a day, I am making a new batch right now...

Been using it for last 4.5 years, works great, so far every relative or friend I have got to use worked for them as well.

Ok I gotta know. How did you come up with this.

The raisins soaked in gin worked for me for about 5 months and then the beneficial effects began diminishing . I'm using a supplement called FlexiPrin with better results .

Sorry for the loss of the "opening statement," of this thread, but I must have deleted it all while attempting an "edit."
What a dumb.....well, let's move along, shall we?

The gist of my posting was that as I'm getting, GASP! old, I'm feeling pains that I'm not used to.

Heart burn or heart attack? Oh Crap!
Lethargy or the onset of some catastrophic ailment?

Hmmmm.... I hear tell that certain dogs can detect cancers just by smelling one's urine.....

Best,

Scott

PS. Be right back. Gotta go pee.....
No, I don't own a dog. Why do you ask?

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back