kieser sousa/rip

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2006
upstate N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got out today with my buddy Dan and his 2 kids Daniel and Katherine today.I was early getting to there house so i went nextdoor to the old school to look a bit while they got ready.1'st signal was a clad quarter 2'nd signal was a 1944 merc.So finally the crew was ready to go so we went to a field site were we had recently found some good stuff.1'st signal was a lead tire weight 2'nd signal was an 1829 large cent.The field we are hunting is the site of the original cabin of Abijah Gilbert Founder of Gilbertsville N.Y. ,but we haven't found the exact location YET,it was also a golf course in the early 1900's.I was being "helped" by Katherine (shes 5)when she says to me "Uncle Terry if any bad people bother ya don't worry i know karate !" lol Shes tooo funnnny ! Abit later i was hunting along side young Danil and i got a good signal and asked him to check the spot with his ace 250 (Santa gave it to him ! ) He checked it out and told me it was a dime,well i dug it up and it was a 1926 dime !26 WAS an empty spot in my whitman folder but not no more !After awile we went back to the school and poked around some more and i got a couple more wheat's and went home.Dan called later and told me that he had found a Mercury dime and Daniel found some clad but he's learning ! He got a 1911 wheat the other day and we cant wait till he finds his first silver.Oh and the school has been "hunted out" for years ;D

Attachments

• Mvc-005s.jpg
    Mvc-005s.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 376
Upvote 0

Ed-NH

Bronze Member
Feb 4, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer ll
I just LOVE those "hunted out" spots ;D Congrats on the nice coins! Way to keep the little ones interested.

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ringfinder

Silver Member
Nov 9, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000, X-Terra 70, Garret Infinium, Tesorro Tiger Shark, ACE 250, Nautilus DMC 2B, Fisher 1235
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds!

D

dano ny

hello kieser sousa or ut heres what the old school gave us ::) ;D my 1st silver of the year.

Attachments

• DSCF4181.JPG
    DSCF4181.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 250
OP
OP
kieser sousa/rip

kieser sousa/rip

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2006
upstate N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dano ny said:
hello kieser sousa or ut heres what the old school gave us ::) ;D my 1st silver of the year.
Sweet ! Hey we both found our 1'st silver for 2007 today ! Guess we better celebrate and bring the youngun's detectin tomorrow ! ;D

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WoW! What a day you all had! Sounds like another hunting trip is in order very soon! ;)

Congrats on all those finds! Nana :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread