kilmer
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Mar 30, 2005
- Messages
- 295
- Reaction score
- 61
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Central Indiana
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher CZ3 , F75 LTD, CZ70 pro, Teknetics G2, Deus
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I have gotten off to a slow start this year with silver. Been an amazing year for clad though.
I have been running a small coil and really enjoying the great pinpointing and lightness. I have
questioned how much depth I am giving up and thought it might have something to do with my slow
silver start. This hometown yard gave these up with a lot of clad. I didn't grid search or anything, so
I have it in my mind to go back soon.
The locket was hard to open, but amazingly intact for being buried four or five inches deep for who
knows how long. Looks like there might have been a photo but it is long gone. Need to get back to this
yard with a bigger coil and more time.
HH,Don
I have been running a small coil and really enjoying the great pinpointing and lightness. I have
questioned how much depth I am giving up and thought it might have something to do with my slow
silver start. This hometown yard gave these up with a lot of clad. I didn't grid search or anything, so
I have it in my mind to go back soon.
The locket was hard to open, but amazingly intact for being buried four or five inches deep for who
knows how long. Looks like there might have been a photo but it is long gone. Need to get back to this
yard with a bigger coil and more time.
HH,Don
Attachments
Upvote
0







