wvdirtdigger Hero Member Joined Mar 9, 2013 Messages 545 Reaction score 369 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 15, 2014 #1 Two more finds! Upvote 0
BOXING63 Sr. Member Joined Jan 7, 2007 Messages 486 Reaction score 290 Golden Thread 0 Location PIRATE ,CT Detector(s) used Excalibur ll, Sovereign GT / New England Detectors USA Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Aug 15, 2014 #2 Congrats ON THE SILVER
lorraine Silver Member Joined Dec 15, 2010 Messages 4,474 Reaction score 3,764 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Minelab GT; Sov Elite Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Aug 17, 2014 #3 I LIKE THAT PEARL EARRING~ NICE GOIN'! LORRAINE
wvdirtdigger Hero Member Joined Mar 9, 2013 Messages 545 Reaction score 369 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 17, 2014 Thread Owner #4 lorraine said: I LIKE THAT PEARL EARRING~ NICE GOIN'! LORRAINE Click to expand... That one came out of the "shell line".
lorraine said: I LIKE THAT PEARL EARRING~ NICE GOIN'! LORRAINE Click to expand... That one came out of the "shell line".