What's new

Silver and duck poop

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
I stopped at the park to kill time before picking up the kids tonite at school. Got my first silver of the year, Canadian, so be it! Another junk ring, quarter pocket spill, half, trinket.
Easy diggin, snow just needs to disappear. Good luck all, ffd
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0664 [640x480].webp
    IMG_0664 [640x480].webp
    35.6 KB · Views: 308
  • IMG_0665 [640x480].webp
    IMG_0665 [640x480].webp
    31.9 KB · Views: 272
  • IMG_0666 [640x480].webp
    IMG_0666 [640x480].webp
    32.2 KB · Views: 252
Nothing wrong with that1 Well done!
 
King George the 6th, Nice one! :thumbsup:

Canadian silver is much more preferable to canadian geese dropping IMHO :laughing7:

Good luck,
HH.
 
Great score on the silver Canadian dime :thumbsup:
 
Nice finds and a great way to kill time!! :icon_thumleft:
 
nice score on your first silver, you are a canadian dime magnet. I know what you mean about the duck poop at that park, I remember my dad actually swimming in that little pond after a couple too many drinks when I was a kid. congrats on your keepers D, glad you finally made it out. :thumbsup:
 
Congrats on the first silver of the year!

And thanks for not posting pictures of the Duck Poop. Been there.

Good Luck,
Mark
 
Sweet silver ffd. :thumbsup: Nice score on the Kennedy half, too.

HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom