What's new

Silver and gold along with unexpected surprises

LaGold

Sr. Member
Joined
May 8, 2012
Messages
298
Reaction score
233
Golden Thread
0
Location
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
XP deus and whites Mxt pro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
As soon as I pulled up my first two good hits was the 54 Rosie and the silver and gold locket... Found those two only ten minutes in... Then I picked up a few wheaties... (Haven't knocked the dirt off them yet) it then slowed down until the last 15 or so minutes. I picked up the Nederland 5 cent 1938 and only five feet away I found the Chinese or Japanese I think 1936 coin. Not sure of the value or what exactly it is... Let me know if you guys can figure it out...

signals diggem all... LaGold
 

Attachments

  • image-3460047772.webp
    image-3460047772.webp
    64.3 KB · Views: 163
  • image-1812337930.webp
    image-1812337930.webp
    68.6 KB · Views: 157
  • image-1529338591.webp
    image-1529338591.webp
    21.8 KB · Views: 157
  • image-3569376157.webp
    image-3569376157.webp
    36 KB · Views: 164
  • image-3516605776.webp
    image-3516605776.webp
    99.4 KB · Views: 161
  • image-825991759.webp
    image-825991759.webp
    62.1 KB · Views: 151
  • image-1135439319.webp
    image-1135439319.webp
    58.2 KB · Views: 146
  • image-2406229225.webp
    image-2406229225.webp
    47.7 KB · Views: 157
Upvote 4
Great finds !
 
Congrats on the Gold & Silver finds:headbang:
 
Can anyone help I'd this Japanese or Chinese coin

signals diggem all... LaGold
 
metal_detector_searching.gif
Nice finds LaGold!
 
Awesome finds and one great day!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom