What's new

Silver and Indians A Pretty Good Weekend !!

nova treasure

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2008
Messages
1,726
Reaction score
455
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Capped Bust , Reales and Indians A Pretty Good Weekend !!

The Weather was Beautiful this weekend in Kentucky So I got out to one of my Sites and had a pretty Good Day. found a 1795 Spanish Half Reale, 1835 Capped Bust Half Dime, 1882 Indian head penny and 1901 Indian head penny plus my Brother Found a Guilford Axe while walking to the site. Hopefully the weather stays decent for awhile so can make a return trip pretty soon. HH, Bill
jan 30 2016.webpaxe head.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 40
Holy crap all in one day Awesome. Nice finds I live in Michigan hopefully the werather is good to us .Wnter is almost over
 
Great hunt. Wd.
 
Love the half reale!!! Great looking


Was warm here in New England too - mid 50's!!!
 
Wow, those are some great coin finds. And to find that axe also is outstanding. Thats a great looking piece.
 
What a day! Congrats
 
Your "pretty good" is my "killer"! WOW, that's a spectacular hunt! Congrats on the really nice old silvers. Did I say "wow"?
 
Some great finds Bill. VERY nice assortment of KY coins & the ax is a cool find. Hope the weather holds for us. WTG, Q.
 
I would say you had an awesome weekend hunt with two really old silver coins.
 
congrats that is some sweet old money..A capped bust is another one I have always wanted to find.-HH
 
Great silver and a couple Indians for fun, congrats
 
I have never found any coins older than a wheat in Kentucky! I need to get over your way lol. Nice finds!
 
Last edited:
WOW! Don't be to excited!:laughing7: Those are some sweet finds!
 
Thanks Everyone for the Likes and Comments, It was a Weekend of Detecting I won't forget anytime soon. Bill
 
Some great finds Bill. VERY nice assortment of KY coins & the ax is a cool find. Hope the weather holds for us. WTG, Q.

Thanks, The Weather has been Great, Crazy we had 12 inches of snow and was gone in 2 days, Lol. Glad to see you all getting out and making Great finds and Videos always look forward to seeing them. Bill
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom