What's new

Silver at face

Iheartmoney

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2010
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Today I took my change to the dump bank (about 25.00 worth of pennies) and when I handed the teller the receat I asked if she had any halves. She told me she had 2 and said I could have them. Long story short I got a 2009 S in uncirculated condition, but with a few major dings and a 1971.

What is the value of the 2009 S? It's made of silver, right?

P.S. When I got to the coin machine there was a 1963 quarter waiting for me in the reject tray. ;D
 
Upvote 0
It is also a %90 too seeins it has a Silver rim as they don't makem %40's anymore .
 
Yes - got one last week.

Maine_Jim
 
Clad S mints are still made for mint proof sets... 90% are made for silver proof mint sets.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom