Lookn4Seated
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Mar 20, 2008
- Messages
- 1,941
- Reaction score
- 14
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Deep Silver Seeker 3000
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Went out to a few different sites, with a few different fellow T-netters.
I got skunked at the first site I went to, and got a few relics at the second site I went to with Kimsdad and Watercolor. Watercolor did get a couple of oldies though.
After that, I met up with my dad at an old railroad station and found all of my goodies in a 10' x 10' area. A lot more areas to cover, but these coins were concentrated in a small area. Can't wait to get back there and hunt the rest of it. Finds for the day were:
Wheaties: '09, '14, 2x '19, '19s, '20, '20d
Buffalo 5's: '16, '21
1909 d Barber dime
Enjoy and HH.
I got skunked at the first site I went to, and got a few relics at the second site I went to with Kimsdad and Watercolor. Watercolor did get a couple of oldies though.
After that, I met up with my dad at an old railroad station and found all of my goodies in a 10' x 10' area. A lot more areas to cover, but these coins were concentrated in a small area. Can't wait to get back there and hunt the rest of it. Finds for the day were:
Wheaties: '09, '14, 2x '19, '19s, '20, '20d
Buffalo 5's: '16, '21
1909 d Barber dime
Enjoy and HH.
Attachments
-
barber front.webp27.6 KB · Views: 424 -
barber back.webp31 KB · Views: 399 -
buff f.webp35.7 KB · Views: 399 -
buff b.webp42.1 KB · Views: 395 -
wheats.webp12.5 KB · Views: 410 -
barber front.webp27.6 KB · Views: 405 -
barber back.webp31 KB · Views: 411 -
buff f.webp35.7 KB · Views: 394 -
buff b.webp42.1 KB · Views: 399 -
wheats.webp12.5 KB · Views: 408
Upvote
0
?? That's a key date wheat penny
Better check it out. Nice barber too








