What's new

Silver Chains this year.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
6,461
Reaction score
2,725
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi to All:hello:
The first of all, Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends and their families..May you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with friends and family. Enjoy!
These are my finds silver chains this year, thank you for looking and happy hunting out there.
Hamid
 

Attachments

  • 20131125_151057(1).webp
    20131125_151057(1).webp
    346.4 KB · Views: 206
  • 20131125_151208.webp
    20131125_151208.webp
    397.7 KB · Views: 195
  • 20131125_151012.webp
    20131125_151012.webp
    431.5 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
Upvote 0
I see you've been chained to your duties this year. :laughing7: :thumbsup: "King of Bling!"
 
Hamid, those are great pics of your silver finds!:hello2:;you had a great silver year!:icon_thumleft:

That cuff bracelet is a terrific find, also.

Keep those treasures comin'!

Lorraine

Reminds me of one of my favorite songs ...from "way back when" :angel3:

 
Last edited:
Incredible group of chains...congrats.
 
Very nice collection thanks for sharing. Is that big greenish one on the right silver as well?
 
Hello Hamid!
Just curious what machine do you mainly use to find all those goodies?
 
Hello Hamid!
Just curious what machine do you mainly use to find all those goodies?
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II. I used lot of metal detectors in my life beach metal detecting. Big knowledge about all metal detectors in the World, but still learning.
 
Very nice collection thanks for sharing. Is that big greenish one on the right silver as well?
All are silver:laughing7: It's silver bracelet(86grams). Thanks!!
 
Wow! Incredible finds! That def beats me out. I thought I was doing good at 10 silver chains hahah
 
I have no chance of getting this many. Is this just for this year? WOW!.
 
Great collection of silver chains on the year! Thanks for sharing.
 
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II. I used lot of metal detectors in my life beach metal detecting. Big knowledge about all metal detectors in the World, but still learning.

Thanks for responding!
Out of the two machines which one do you favor?
I recently graduated to the Excal class and like it a lot. Just looking for a little feedback on preferences.
If you need help removing those precious metals from your local beaches, I'm in! As well as everyone else on T-net I'm sure.
Maybe we could all show up at once and clean up so you can take a break and just relax for a while! Lol!
Congrats on all your finds!
 
Thanks for responding!
Out of the two machines which one do you favor?
I recently graduated to the Excal class and like it a lot. Just looking for a little feedback on preferences.
If you need help removing those precious metals from your local beaches, I'm in! As well as everyone else on T-net I'm sure.
Maybe we could all show up at once and clean up so you can take a break and just relax for a while! Lol!
Congrats on all your finds!
The best is Sovereign GT, by the way you ask and me, i answer, really really i don't understand what do you mean in background your writing.
Welcome!! It's not my beach, it's beach for all people in World. WELCOME!!
 
looks great Hamid, I definitely want to be a member of the Hamid "chain gang"!
 
Sign me up! That's awesome Hamid!
 
Hamid,

Great silver finds you made for the year and thanks for sharing my friend.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Hamid Detecting!
Very nice pile of silver chains , wonderful mix of styles too.
Congratulations.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom