Silver Coin #42

Alchemist

Feb 8, 2014
Badger State
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Platinum Pro w/11" coil, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202, Garret ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
With daylight hours dwindling, I'm restricted to weekends and lunch hours for hunting. Today during lunch I hit another grass easement nearby a warehouse property I got permission from. Scored a 1919-D Merc and 2 wheats in the same hole for a small time period coin spill. They were all well-weathered, which is too bad -- I hear the 1919 D Merc is somewhat desired when in good shape (not quite a key date, though). Nonetheless, it's always nice to dredge silver! And, with the hunting season coming to a close, now more than ever it's a pleasant plus. #42 and counting...:icon_thumleft:

Happy hunting all!

DSC07128.JPG

Upvote 4

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Awesome digs. You're catching up and on your way to number 50. :occasion14: I find it hard to gear up in my and detect in my office clothes. I think it would be hard to explain my appearance to the boss when I return from lunch looking like Pigpen. :tongue3:

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2010
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My 2015 season is over, and I managed 41 silvers.

Congrats on hitting 42, I know how much energy it takes to find the silver these days haha! Sweet Merc!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions