What's new

Silver coin ring and a clad half

BlueVW

Full Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2015
Messages
135
Reaction score
315
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cabot, Arkansas
Detector(s) used
White Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I went back to the park in Beebe. I found another clad half (8 dug up so far). I also dug up a silver coin ring. Not sure if it is a quarter or a half dollar. It weighs 7.3 grams and is almost an inch in diameter. It showed as a half or a dollar on my White Coinmaster. I can see a couple of letters and a reeded edge lines.
 

Attachments

  • 11-6finds 004.webp
    11-6finds 004.webp
    225.6 KB · Views: 115
Upvote 14
Congrats BVW:occasion14: You sure are pulling a lot of halves. That ring is cool, I pulled one like it a few weeks back.
 
Ring is probably from a half. That is what we used back in the '50's. Place coin on wood block/knee and turn while beating/tapping with a tablespoon. Takes forever to tap one out.:sadsmiley:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom