What's new

SILVER, COPPER, GOLD ROCK ORE? EASTERN GOLD BELT

silverspur

Greenie
Joined
Oct 22, 2010
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradley County, TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac Sunray X-1, Tesoro Silver U Max, Bandido 2
I found this rock in a creek in the middle of nowhere. I was getting a solid signal with my U-Max and this is what turned up. It weighs 3lb has quartz through out it, with large streaks of silver gray, copper and small veins of what looks like gold, but then again I'm no geologist. Does anyone have any idea what this could be? In the same spot where this was located I kept getting strong signals, but it was getting late and I had to call it a day. Any input would be greatly appreciated, the location appears to be some kind of gossan there is a lot of oxidized rocks and outcroppings in this patch.
 

Attachments

  • gal1.webp
    gal1.webp
    175.7 KB · Views: 13,482
  • IMG_4600.webp
    IMG_4600.webp
    273.7 KB · Views: 6,631
  • IMG_4598.webp
    IMG_4598.webp
    288.3 KB · Views: 1,282
  • 445.webp
    445.webp
    84.8 KB · Views: 8,240
Upvote 0
Re: SILVER, COPPER, GOLD ROCK ORE?

I would take it in and get it checked.It does look good
 
Re: SILVER, COPPER, GOLD ROCK ORE?

iron oar maybe.. MR TUFF
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom