What's new

Silver Dollars 8/27/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Yesterday I had a teller tell me that she had put away some silver dollars for me. Well today I went to the bank and picked them up.
They were not silver dollars but silver half dollars.
Here is what I got:

1x 1935 WLH
1x 1941 "
4x 1942 "
1x 1943 "
1x 1944"
1x 1946
1x 1952 Franklin
4x 1963 "
1x 1965 Kennedy
2x 1968 "

Not bad for $8.50
She is a good teller from my box bank who has put aside coins for me in the past. She will be rewarded for her thoughtfulness
 
Upvote 0
very nice teller you got there... I have yet to find a nice one
 
Not bad at all there, Rich! It's good to have people looking out for you.
Nice snag!!
- Grizz
 
The only bad thing is that once the teller finds out the real value of the coins and that they
can sell them like hot cakes it is over.

DW
 
Well ya got the silver and that is awesome. You had be chompin at the bit though thinking about Morgan and Peace.

Golden Silver
 
Nice..... :icon_thumleft: I think we all figured it to be a Freudian slip on the silver dollar But the results are awesome anyway.

Mojo
 
Nice score ! I was wanting to hear dollars, but I have noticed lots of tellers calling halfs, dollars. Wonder if I could double my money, lol.
 
Very nice score, all the teller around this area keep them for themselves, I have yet to find a teller who will save me coins like these!!!
 
I would be flipping if I got 9 Walkers in one day. Nice job at getting those.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom