What's new

Silver drought ended!

rainorshine

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2013
Messages
295
Reaction score
891
Golden Thread
0
Location
Black Hills, SD
Detector(s) used
AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
0306161657.webp
Today was beautiful and I was able to get out detecting. Finally most of the ground is thawed. I went to three diffent places today. The first spot I went to was a park that I've hit hard over the years but i managed to pull out the silver washington. Second spot was an abandoned home site I've hit really hard lately. I pulled the slick SLQ from there. First silver from that site. Last i went to an old ball field and dug 2 wheatis, the holed one being the oldest (1911)). It had been since last october that I had managed to dig any silver, so I'm on cloud nine!
 
Upvote 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom