Silver "Find" today was a gift from Historik951

tford62

May 1, 2008
Wilton, Maine
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Silver "Find" today was a gift from Historik951

Recently I joined the website, goldenmirages.com and I soon recieved an email telling me I was the 200th member and the administrator would like to send me a 1923 Peace dollar if I would make a post to his site and this one once I recieved the silver dollar. We exchanged emails and I told him I would be giving the dollar to my daughter as she gets all my silver for her little hoard towards college or maybe a piece of land someday. The clad I find detecting goes into her college fund. My daughter, Mckella and I want to thank John for the dollar and post this pic of her with it this evening after it came via FedEx. For any of you who haven't checked out his site, you should sign up, I wonder what he will send his 300th member? LOL Mckella and Tory

PS, it won't let me post the pic, but if you go to goldenmirages.com, it is there. Sorry, John, I kept trying, T.

kdismuke1

Silver Member
Jun 14, 2007
georgia
Detector(s) used
garrett 1500-ace 250-garrett ads groudhog deepseeker
Re: Silver "Find" today was a gift from Historik951

NICE. :thumbsup:

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

hey gang,
I go by Historik951 at my site, and here I'm known as PLL. I was totally STOKED when tford joined and became the 200th member and in appreciation I wanted to give him something totally unexpected. This is something we do, if someone posts a GREAT story, find, etc... you just never know what will happen ( as in the case of tford ). I also thought, what a GREAT dad, to give all of his silver from now till who knows when, for his daughter Kella's education. GOOD MAN !!!! Here is a pix of the Peace Dollar and Kella....

Kella\'s Peace Dollar 011.jpg

Thankx again tford.....

PLL

OP
OP
tford62

tford62

May 1, 2008
Wilton, Maine
Detector(s) used
White's M6

Thanks for picking up my fumble, Pegleglooker. Sorry about the inability to get the pic posted here on tnet and the confusion on your handle, I don't mean to seem like an ingrate. LOL I do appreciate the Peace dollar and I hope you get a lot more "lookers" at your site now. Check it out, you won't be disappointed people. T.

P

Pentico

That is the best picture!
Made my day!

Denver

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

tford62 said:
Thanks for picking up my fumble, Pegleglooker. Sorry about the inability to get the pic posted here on tnet and the confusion on your handle, I don't mean to seem like an ingrate. LOL I do appreciate the Peace dollar and I hope you get a lot more "lookers" at your site now. Check it out, you won't be disappointed people. T.

Thx tford... Glad to pick up the ball and run with it....

For those who would like to check out the site its www.goldenmirages.com

PLL

OP
OP
tford62

tford62

May 1, 2008
Wilton, Maine
Detector(s) used
White's M6

allen said:
she is a cutie !! :thumbsup:
Thank you both, I happen to agree. I might have to put some of her silver towards more larger caliber firearms. LOL But, seriously, thank you for the kind words. T.

STH69

Bronze Member
Feb 17, 2009
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter, ACE 250 with 9X12 coil

Nice :thumbsup:

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting