Silver First for me!!

woody420

Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
Prizm II -Prizm 6T
Well went back to a spot that i had found silver before. Went into some deep woods off the beaten path and scored a SLQ!!!! It's in rough shape but I don't care LOL no date though ... Found a weird medalion ANY HELP?? and a chucky cheese token lol. Some weird ball shaped thing with 3 holes in it no idea what it is. $1.88 in clad Had a great time...O and saw another snake lol

DSC01000.jpg

DSC01001.jpg

DSC01002.jpg

Upvote 0
Looks like you found a few items. Your Chucky Cheese token is fairly recent. They're always fun to find. Your unknown token, I can't help you with. Never seen one of those before. It almost looks like it could be silver. Is it? Keep hitting those woods, they contain lots of good stuff.

congrats..."medalion" is IRAQ coin 100 fils, minted 1959 and .500 fine silver.

just noticed coin has 2 dates...both mean the same thing...the part on the left that looks like "1909" is really A.D. 1959 writen in arabic, the other date is A.H. 1379, that's 1959 on the western calandar.

Attachments

• iraq.jpg
    iraq.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 769
THANKS ALOT DIAMOND JIM!!!! Great ID thanks again

Nice,

Those SL are not easy to find. I love those coins.

HH Jer

Thanks for looking and the comments!! :thumbsup:

hey woody that big nut in your picture looks like the one on the arbor of my table saw
nice finds, keep'em coming

I know how ya feel, I've only found one SLQ and the date was worn off but it still tickled the heck out of me. WTG

Woody, nice grouping of finds! I love that SLQ. . . that would be one of my favorite silver's to find!

WTG!
watercolor

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back