What's new

Silver For Me On Columbus Day!!

kiana7

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
1,227
Reaction score
643
Golden Thread
0
Location
Riverside,California
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got 2 silver rings,My first Cladah ring:hello2:seen another Md-er on dry sand only,I was farther away-too bad would've like to meet him,which I always enjoy meeting other Family Beach hunters:laughing9:,,HH
 

Attachments

  • photo-106.webp
    photo-106.webp
    36.8 KB · Views: 99
  • photo-105.webp
    photo-105.webp
    25.3 KB · Views: 105
Upvote 0
You got two really nice rings...I got my first claddagh ring this Summer and my wife wears it every day...that ring with the stone is a beauty...congrats.
 
Yeha!! Baby!! Great Hunt!!

SnT
 
Awesome hunt :wav:
 
well worth the swing, nice finds :)
 
Looks like you had a great hunt Kiana, Awesome rings.:leprechaun-hat:
 
Congrats on those very nice ring finds, Kiana:headbang::hello2:

You had a terrific hunt!

Keep those "goodies" comin'!
Lorraine
 
Awesome finds :hello2:
 
ReeL CooL !!!
 
I found as your ring
cheesy.gif
 
Nice silver finds, both rings look super.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom