Mar 31, 2013
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Silver forks, spoons and bracelet

A friend of mine told me he found a few silver utensils on the ground at the front of his property and wanted me to come check to see if there were more. And of course I was happy to help him out! I only had about half an hour to look but in that time I found three silver forks, three silver spoons and a silver bracelet all in a very small area! Not sure why so many utensils in one spot but can't wait to go back and spend some time there. Thanks for looking and hope everyone has a great weekend. 20150919_153105-1.jpg20150919_153047.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 9
Now that's a nice score of silver, any maker's marks on the utensils?

ITS AMAZING HOW SOME ITEMS WE FIND ARE COMPLETELY TWISTED AND BENT AND I ALWAYS WONDER WHY THEY GOT THAT WAY AND HOW . SOMEBODY WAS PLAYING THE HELL OUT OF THEM SPOONS , NEAT FINDS.

Now that's a nice score of silver, any maker's marks on the utensils?

Thanks pepperj. Yes but unfortunately I left them with the owners. I do remember one had patent date 1910 I think and another 1890 something. Ill see them this week and get the makers info.

ITS AMAZING HOW SOME ITEMS WE FIND ARE COMPLETELY TWISTED AND BENT AND I ALWAYS WONDER WHY THEY GOT THAT WAY AND HOW . SOMEBODY WAS PLAYING THE HELL OUT OF THEM SPOONS , NEAT FINDS.

Yea Sutphin funny how several were twisted and yet some were in perfect shape! I'm happy digging them no matter what the condition! A big piece of silver like that really rings up nice! Thanks for your reply.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back