What's new

Silver, Gold and.........wait for it.......BEER!

dc426

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2011
Messages
312
Reaction score
487
Golden Thread
0
Location
Largo, Florida
Detector(s) used
sand shark, at pro, New CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks to Greg I now have to get gold in order to get beer. But in reality it's a great incentive to find gold. Hit the beach about 9:30 thins morn in anticipation of low tide. Spent a total of 8 hour in the water. 1 gold, 10K (2.12g) with 3 baby diamonds, 1 silver ring, 1 SS and 1 junker. 2 silver bracelets and 1 silver earring. oh yeah, 1 six pack of Guinness Black Lager!
HH/DC



 
Upvote 0
Ummmmm beer! Priorities for sure.
 
Thats what I'm talking about. Nice finds. :thumbsup:
 
What is the greg, gold and beer connection? :icon_scratch:
 
Hey, I think your 6-pack is one short bud!
 
Great job on all the jewelry!
 
I like your taste, and your finds.
:occasion14:
 
Nice Haul DC, it's aways nice when you finds rings WTG, HH
 
How did the beer taste since you couldn't send it off to the refinery ?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom