silver & gold at the ball field

fongu

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to the ball field last week for an hour and found the 1935 mercury dime, 1925, 1942 & 1944 wheat pennies and 5 clad pennies. Went back Friday for a couple hours and was finding pennies around 8 inches deep and one standing on edge about 6-1/2 inches deep and almost didn't dig the gold chain, but glad I did. 14K and weighs 15.19 grams and 54 cents clad. Nice finds for a couple hours and planned an hour today, but have a doctor's visit at 3:30 and just ran out of time.
silver & gold at the ball field 001 (Custom).jpg silver & gold at the ball field 002 (Custom).jpg silver & gold at the ball field 006 (Custom).jpg silver & gold at the ball field 010 (Custom).jpg silver & gold at the ball field 011 (Custom).jpg silver & gold at the ball field 013 (Custom).jpg silver & gold at the ball field 028 (Custom).jpg

Upvote 18

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sweet finds - Congratulations! :occasion14:

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome gold & silver finds!
Congrats! Now that was time well spent!

I'm hunting a sports field, but nothing that interesting so far!

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
fongu,

Gold and silver on a land hunt is a good day in my books.

Regards + HH

Bill

OP
OP
F

fongu

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was actually my first gold found on land, all the rest were at the river. Went to another ball field for an hour Saturday while in town for Mama and found 48 cents in about a 4 foot circle where the outfielder must have had his hands in his pockets.
Everything else was can slaw and pull tabs. We have heavy rain and flooding in the counties around us and I may not get out again until Saturday, but everyday is a good day and if I can get in 1-2 hours of detecting, it's wonderful. Happy new year everybody.

The Urban Prospector

Bronze Member
Oct 18, 2014
Wherever I am.
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado,
Garrett AT Pro,
Minelab Excal II,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Nokta Legend,
Garrett Pro Pointer,