Silver Half contest!Come one come all,Everyone welcome

tmjones550

Aug 16, 2011
Ok...theres no prizes here but I thought it would be cool to have a contest starting lets say.....now ending lets say Saturday afternoon at 6:00pm.Lets see who can find the most silver half dollars or Dollar coins.Post your results with a picture if possible.The member who finds the most gets...well a big congrats!!I love to hear of those big finds with pictures to prove it.So lets get out there and beat the bushes.I'm going out Crh'ing all day I hope I'm the winner.I will post pics!!!

Upvote 0

Goldmanford

Aug 1, 2011
North Carolina
Come on TM...you could make either that Peace dollar or the Franklin a prize! ;D JK

I wondered why you would include dollar coins on your contest but now I see why. I have only scored 2 Ikes the whole time I have been CRHing and both were clad. It is too hard for me to get halves because my order bank conveniently forgets to order them and no other banks around here will do it.

Oh well, I'm sure we'll see some impressive numbers posted for the contest and some great pics as well.

OP
OP
tmjones550

tmjones550

Aug 16, 2011
Goldmanford said:
Come on TM...you could make either that Peace dollar or the Franklin a prize! ;D JK

I wondered why you would include dollar coins on your contest but now I see why. I have only scored 2 Ikes the whole time I have been CRHing and both were clad. It is too hard for me to get halves because my order bank conveniently forgets to order them and no other banks around here will do it.

Oh well, I'm sure we'll see some impressive numbers posted for the contest and some great pics as well.
Lets include dimes and nickles as well.I won't leave out those pretty coins.Sorry for the discrimination.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread