What's new

✅ SOLVED Silver Hallmark Help Please

Indian Steve

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2011
Messages
2,809
Reaction score
4,474
Golden Thread
0
Location
Stuart VA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this piece at a local thrift store along with several other pieces of plate and one 405 gram sterling serving dish. Can anybody figure out these hall marks? thanks
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2083.webp
    IMG_2083.webp
    118 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_2084.webp
    IMG_2084.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 110
Hi,

thats Crescent Silverware Manufuring Company, Inc. - Port Jervis, NY
Founded in 1922. Moved to Port Jervis in 1939. Sold to Samuel Kirk & Son Inc. in 1977

No idea if solid or plate!

But vry nice piece!


Greets

Namxat
 
Upvote 0
I believe most of their wares are plated. Here is the whole thing...

Vintage-Crescent-Silverware-Mfg-Silverplate-Candy-Dish-with-_57.jpg
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thanks! I posted the Sterling in todays finds.
 
Upvote 0
I bet that I left the lid there. There were at least 20 pieces in the pile. They were just put out before I walked in.
 
Upvote 0
Chips, Crackers and Pretzels!

All you need!
 
Upvote 0
Special Thanks to diggummup ! I went back and got the lid and glass bowl for an extra 99 cents each. I've got some polishing to do before I sell. IMG_2095.webp
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom