marshall2702
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Sep 18, 2007
- Messages
- 21
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- cambridge uk
- Detector(s) used
- whites spectrum xlt

diggummup said:Looks to me like the same marking only upside down, look-daroofa said:I'd like to know if the first hallmark is this:
Agreed.daroofa said:diggummup said:Looks to me like the same marking only upside down, look-daroofa said:I'd like to know if the first hallmark is this:
Right...I said the same thing in my first post in the thread. That's why I think it is an imported piece. SBS Ltd was probably the sponsor (importer). Also, the hallmark formatting isn't correct for an English made piece, but it is for an imported piece as evidenced by the picture I also showed in that post. I just wanted the poster to verify the first hallmark because the first photo showing it is a little fuzzy. Plus the word "foreign" must be on the face for a reason.
diggummup said:Agreed.daroofa said:diggummup said:Looks to me like the same marking only upside down, look-daroofa said:I'd like to know if the first hallmark is this:
Right...I said the same thing in my first post in the thread. That's why I think it is an imported piece. SBS Ltd was probably the sponsor (importer). Also, the hallmark formatting isn't correct for an English made piece, but it is for an imported piece as evidenced by the picture I also showed in that post. I just wanted the poster to verify the first hallmark because the first photo showing it is a little fuzzy. Plus the word "foreign" must be on the face for a reason.![]()