Silver in the gym!

philinchio

Dec 24, 2010
Anchorage, Alaska
Detector(s) used
White's CoinMaster Pro
While excercising at the campus recreation center earlier today I noticed a small, silver-colored circular object lying on the floor next to a bench. Thinking it to be a dime or a nickel, closer inspection revealed it to be a ring. On the inside the word "sterling" was visible. Silver ring! Score! :headbang:

Now, because it was found inside a building that a lot of people use daily, I decided the most ethical thing to do is turn it in to the gym office, which I did. Had I found it outside on the ground somewhere, I'd keep it because it would be very difficult to find out who lost the ring unless a notice was placed around campus or in the paper. :icon_scratch:

So, whoever lost their silver ring at the gym today will be happy to find out that someone turned it in to the front desk. Hopefully this means I'll be rewarded with my first 90% half dollar sometime soon. :)

pganjon

Nov 6, 2008
South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Master Hunter 5, Ace 250
Hello, You did a great act of kindness and God was watching :icon_thumleft: You will surely be blessed :icon_sunny: Thank you :headbang: Paul :coffee2:

treasurepirate1

Aug 21, 2010
Ontario canada
Detector(s) used
fisher f75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i found a sterling ring at school a few months back handed it into the office i should check if anyone has claimed it at the office

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread