What's new

Silver in the hole!!

Silversmith

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2015
Messages
54
Reaction score
133
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Minelab Go-Find 20
Garrett AT Pro
Fisher 1266-XB
Garrett Treasure Ace 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After 2 months of watching Captain caveman kill the silver with his eTrac, I bought one myself. Got it 3 days ago. Been waiting patiently to try it out the first time.

Well, today I got my chance. Went to a park he and I both have hunted over and over and over. And to my amazement the eTrac pulled silver the first trip out. Coincidence? I think not.

Its the results of a badass machine in a "hunted out" park, so I thought.

Got 13 pennies, 2 nickels, 1 quarter, 1 Buck and Ball, 1 Tax Token and a 1941 Mercury dime. Back on the silver again. Thanks for looking. Happy Hunting.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1461198702.660807.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1461198724.357899.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1461198741.316034.webp
 
Upvote 24
Way to go with the new machine. It's awesome to pull silver on a maiden voyage. Congrats!
 
Very nice!! Wish you luck with your new machine!!
 
Congratulations on the new machine and silver! :occasion14:
 
How deep was that?
 
Nice job on the silver. I'm sure your machine will work out great for you.
 
Congratz on silver! And welcome to the ETRAC club!
 
Awesome silver, if it's there, that etrac will definitely sniff the silver out, had mine 1 year and absolutely love it!
 
Nice hunt. Congrats. The etrac is a killer machine
 
Thanks everyone. It was about 6 inches down. I think it was sitting on edge in the ground.
 
I'm impressed! Great finds!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom