Aug 27, 2014
NOVA
Detector(s) used
White's MXT All Pro-10D2 & 6x10dd
White's 6000 Pro XL
Fisher 1266x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got out yesterday for about 90 minutes before the wind almost took me away...I'm a lil guy. Anyway, temps went from 41 to 26 in that 90 minutes, but the ground was perfect for a dig. Was able to pull this washington qtr in a hole that was filled with iron too. A place I have walked over many times before, but not with the DEUS. I have only been out a handful of times with it, but it is my 2nd silver coin from this site I have frequented many times before. Still learning this thing, but...
Thanks for looking and have a great day!

iron1.jpg iron2.jpg

Upvote 7

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good one.

Sign of a good coinshooting detector that it hits the coins in among the trash. :thumbsup:

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
sweet, congrats. so I take it that you like your deus

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratulations on the silver! I keep hearing of the great capabilities of Deus products, got me thinking do I need (or want) one!:dontknow:

OP
OP
T

TokenMan

Aug 27, 2014
NOVA
Detector(s) used
White's 6000 Pro XL
Fisher 1266x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got out yesterday for about 90 minutes before the wind almost took me away...I'm a lil guy. Anyway, temps went from 41 to 26 in that 90 minutes, but the ground was perfect for a dig. Was able to pull this washington qtr in a hole that was filled with iron too. A place I have walked over many times before, but not with the DEUS. I have only been out a handful of times with it, but it is my 2nd silver coin from this site I have frequented many times before. Still learning this thing, but...
Thanks for looking and have a great day!

View attachment 1114933 View attachment 1114934

Thanks!

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

TokenMan

Aug 27, 2014
NOVA
Detector(s) used
White's 6000 Pro XL
Fisher 1266x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good one.

Sign of a good coinshooting detector that it hits the coins in among the trash. :thumbsup:

Thanks Charlie, I am sure I'm still missing stuff. But so far, I really like this machine.

OP
OP
T

TokenMan

Aug 27, 2014
NOVA
Detector(s) used
White's 6000 Pro XL
Fisher 1266x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sweet, congrats. so I take it that you like your deus

So far yes! Still learning it, but dang, the weight of this thing is so light! It's real easy to swing for sure. Still a little gun shy about pushing buttons and changing settings haha. Been running in the basic 1 program and just listening to it.

OP
OP
T

TokenMan

Aug 27, 2014
NOVA
Detector(s) used
White's 6000 Pro XL
Fisher 1266x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations on the silver! I keep hearing of the great capabilities of Deus products, got me thinking do I need (or want) one!:dontknow:

Thanks! Yep...and I haven't even begun to mess with settings. I'm sure it is way more powerful once I learn it better. BTW, want...need...hmm same thing :laughing7:

OP
OP
T

TokenMan

Aug 27, 2014
NOVA
Detector(s) used
White's 6000 Pro XL
Fisher 1266x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

WNCsweeper

Aug 4, 2013
Asheville, NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Fors Core Pro pack × 2
Nokta Pointer
Rattler head phones
Lesche digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like your learning it pretty good. HH

OP
OP
T

TokenMan

Aug 27, 2014
NOVA
Detector(s) used
White's 6000 Pro XL
Fisher 1266x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It would make my day to find anything in all this SNOW!:laughing7:

Yep, that storm stayed just north of us as it went up the coast...we only got a few inches. Enough to cancel schools though (I'm a teacher :laughing7:)

OP
OP
T

TokenMan

Aug 27, 2014
NOVA
Detector(s) used
White's 6000 Pro XL
Fisher 1266x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like your learning it pretty good. HH

Thanks for looking! Yeah, def feeling more comfortable. But I haven't ventured out of the basic programs yet. (kind of if it's not broken...don't fix attitude) So I guess I have yet to tap into all of the capabilities the machine has to offer. So for now, will keep listening.

OP
OP
T

TokenMan

Aug 27, 2014
NOVA
Detector(s) used
White's 6000 Pro XL
Fisher 1266x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First off, nice saves, very well done!

I love my Deus, I am getting tired of finding nails in my plugs along with the good targets. This machine MURDERS in iron. Love it.

I hear ya! Been in Basic 1 program and doing pretty good it seems. Still learning the machine and look forward to getting out more with it. Thanks for looking!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread